If you are uncertain about counseling, there are opportunities for you to make a significant contribution behind the scenes as well. From office tasks to community event planning, there is always something you can do to lend a hand.
Cross Timbers Family Services offers you volunteer opportunities to directly help victims of violent crime. Take some time to answer calls on our 24 hour crisis intervention hotline or directly assist law enforcement and medical teams to counsel a victim being checked on.
Ask about our counseling internship program today. You will gain valuable, direct experience that looks great on a resume, professional training, networking opportunities, and the chance to serve your community without interfering with school or employment.
• 24 hour crisis intervention hotline (40 hours of training provided)
• Community event volunteering (abbreviated training provided)
• Counseling internship program (40 hours of training provided)
• Office assistance (abbreviated training provided)
• Victim assistance program (40 hours of training provided)